Diesel Burners are specially tuned for Danteco’s bitumen tank containers. Having acquired a wealth of experience through our work with professionals in the field, we supply a new generation of diesel burners that combine improved performance, precision, and reliability.
MAX Burners 8 TL is designed for the combustion of domestic fuel oil following national standards:
MAX Burners 8 TL is a single-stage, fully- automatic monoblock-type burner.
It is suitable for use, within its range of performance, with boilers complying with EN 303 or hot-air generators, in line with DIN 4794, DIN 30697, or EN 621.
The Max8 range is a small but versatile burner, and it is its small depth that allows this burner to fit many wall-hung boilers.
Other advantages include:
- Can burn bio-diesel up to B10
- Industry-standard components meaning that parts are widely available and relatively inexpensive
- A highly efficient fan ventilation system (HPV) allows easy matching with high combustion chamber back pressure boilers.
- Electrical wiring is easy to disassemble for maintenance
- The combustion head is quick to assemble and adjust
- Single bolt burner fixing with the possibility of securing it to the flange in three different positions
- Adjustable Air damper with progressive micrometric air regulation
- Monoblock electrodes for easy installation into the nozzle, even after maintenance
MAX8 TL Light Fuel-Oil (Diesel) Burner 47/105 kW
- Max8 TL burner 47/105 kW
- The long-burning head can burn biodiesel up to B10.
- Output range: 47-105 kW
- It supports multi-flame detection and features active flame sensor control.
- Highly efficient ventilation system (HPV).
- Wholly sealed aluminum casting with a new modern design cover
- A new high-efficiency fan ventilation system (HPV) allows easy matching with high combusting chamber backpressure boilers.
- Compact burner dimensions with low noise levels.
- New air damper with progressive micrometric air regulation adjustable in 3 positions.
- Combustion head easy to assemble and adjust for fine setup.
- New electrical wiring is simple to disassemble for easy maintenance.
The electrical installation and the burner connection must comply with the current standards.
The burner is delivered with a 7-pole male plug used to connect the single-phase 230V - 50-60Hz power supply to the earth and thermostats.
The tubes are connected to the piping using R 3/8 connectors. Allow enough slack for burner removal.
Overview Diesel Burner versions MAX Type
Scope of delivery:
The burner packaging also contains:
1 connection-clamping flange with insulation, one (1) bag containing installation fittings
1 bag containing Technical Documentation