Bitumen Vane Pump electrical heated
Typical applications include refined fuels, greases, solvents, chocolate, syrups, and molasses, edible oils, black liquor, sodium silicate, tallow, wax, glues, adhesives, creosote, asphalt and Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF).
Features and Benefits:
Ductile iron construction with metalized carbon sleeve bearings and non-metallic vanes for longer life.
• Optional John Crane or Flowserve mechanical seal with stainless steel, carbon, and PTFE construction.
• Shaft stuffing box accommodates most standard aftermarket mechanical seal configurations. Jacketed pump head option for high temperature operation.
• Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
• Pump design and operation minimizes shear and agitation.
• Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities. Symmetrical bearing supports assure even loading and wear for long life.
• Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
• Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.